Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady

Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady
Your Host

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To Girdle or not to Girdle...That is the Question

Soooo let's talk about it ladies. Girdles!!!!! My Pet Peeve is seeing a women in a dress or something that fits tight with no girdle on. The girdle serves many purposes, it smooths out the lumpy, flattens the stomach so it doesn't look like a tucked out shirt over your pants, it stops the wobble wobble shaky shaky. I don't know why some ladies think that its cute to walk around with all that wobble all over the place, or wear white pants with lumps all over the place, legs looking like a bag full of nickels. I don't understand why people believe they can wear any shirt they want when their belly hangs over their shirt.

Now I am not saying you can't be big and sexy, I have friends that are plus size and still get down with the best of the skinny girls. You gotta keep it tight though...I am no skinny chick and I got wobble wobble and shaky shaky and because of it I wear a girdle or a spank. Now just because you skinny don't mean you don't wobble or that you are not lumpy you need spanks too. I know there is a theory that men like to see that butt wobble when you walk pass, I feel you ladies, but have you been behind someone watching that......Nasty and that is skinny or big! Not pimpin!

The ladiesm's model of this story is wear a girdle or spanks in those sun dresses, pants, tuck in the gut, make yourself look more smooth you will feel better about yourself and so will the ones walking behind you. You can get spanks or girdles at any Walmart, Target, or Lane Bryant. It is inexpensive and you will feel better about trying on clothes. That is all folks!

No comments: