Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady

Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady
Your Host

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Nex Level Studio Google Issue

I was new to TX and needed a salon. I am used to the Detroit style hair care so it was important that I found a salon that not only could hook my hair up to my usual standard but I also wanted someone that was about hair care. I am big on not going into a shop full of gossip, nastiness, and ghetto! I was referred to Vantrice and has been in love with her and the professionalism of her shop ever since. The shop is not ghetto by no means, and it is clean, friendly, and professional. They have snacks, coffee, water, music, laughter, tv's and an overall confronting atmosphere. Since going into The Nex Level I have loved it and would recommend their services to anyone.

There is a certain individual that had a bad experience with the shop and decided to write about it. Another stylist in the shop is Texas T....Although she is not my specific stylist I have seen her work and she does an amazing job. She is hilarious and provides the laughter and atmosphere with everyone else to make this shop what it is....Apparently she had a customer that didn't see it this way and googled this mess:
**********************************************************
I made a Saturday appointment with Toni aka Teaxas T whatever the H$#! That means. Anyways I mad ethe appointment 1 month in advance, I show up @ noon cause that was my appointment time Toni told me to have a seat. By 12:30 I was still waiting if I maid an appointment @ a certain time then that chair should be open for me that is why people make appointment I wasn't a walk in. The music was so loud and basing I thought I was at the club. That is ghetto and un professional . Needless to say I will never come back to that shop nor recommend anyone to get serviced there. I found a lovely and professional black hair shop on Ray Bon called Exselonce and it is a professional shop with the older more sophisticated black women atmosphere. Toni T is unprofessional and trying to be gready and book more appoinments than she can handle. The days of good customer @ black hair salons are fading .
**********************************************************

On so many levels this is all wrong. First off lady, when you decide to express yourself about how ghetto and unprofessional an atmosphere is, it is probably in your best interest to spell check. You put this on google, where anyone who googles the shop will read. Ummmmm not only is there spelling issue in this message but all types of grammar issues. How do you call yourself going hard on someone in Ebonics but in the same breath call someone ghetto! The shop plays music but it has never been loud enough to be considered ghetto, just loud enough to hear it in the midst of blow dryers and conversations. When has any salon that you walked into you are able to go right to the chair......??? Go ahead I will wait....... Yea none. A good hair salon is like the doctor you have to wait to get served. How professional is it to walk out of the salon pretending that you have to leave for work, only to go to another shop and then decide to google someone! I think "needless to say" was the most educated comment she made within this post! How you live in Texas and can't spell it....Boooooooo!

The ladiesm's moral of this story is to practice what you preach. You want a professional, you act like one. You want to make an appointment and walk into a chair, book your appointment at Walmart. You want to go hard on someone..... speak with some sense and not Ebonics. You think a stylist with people sitting in the chair is greedy, naw stupid, that's called clientele....Isn't that the point of owning and maintaining a business...Getcha mind right and jump off a bridge already! I recommend The Nex Level to anyone and Texas T for that matter, continue to get it ladies you are AWESOME!

No comments: