Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady

Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady
Your Host

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day

There are a lot of single parents homes. Single mother homes where mother's are raising boys to be men, and girls to be women. Father's stop by when they feel like it, and baby daddy's that don't even do that. There are several mother's out here that do what it takes to raise their kids the best that they can. Their best may not be perfect, but because they have no choice its done, and done with a smile and a lot of love.

So for my Father's Day, I am celebrating those mother's. Those that were and still are the mother and father. Those that do it without complaining, and work hard to make sure that the child doesn't even notice. Providing enough love of two people, even if there is just one.

I will celebrate my mother on Father's Day. My mother was the woman who gave it all up for me. My mom went years not knowing what size shoe or clothes she wore, just because she wanted to make sure I knew more about my haves than my have nots. I never looked ragedy, I never went hungry, and was never homeless. She worked her but off and wasn't afraid nor shame to ask for help. With the hard work of her efforts and the help of family, she raised, and continues to raise her children. My mom did it with love, and strength, and I adore and appreciate her for it. As an adult, I still adore my mother, and all the mother figures that helped me become the woman and mother I am today.

This Ladiesm's public announcement is saying, that I am not discrediting those men taken care of their children, I got love for you to, but unfortunately, I never received those benefits, so can not relate! Thank you mom dukes, its all about you boo!

No comments: