Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady

Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady
Your Host

Monday, October 20, 2014

Who Am I?

In life you go through stages. There is:

Career stage
I got a man stage
I married that man stage
I'm having a baby stage
Back to the career phase

Somewhere in here you have, "Who am I phase?"

I have achieved a Bachelor's and Master's degree. I have the career job that has potential for continued growth. I have three children and a husband all of which has their own hobbies and goals I support and help accomplish by means of being there and getting things done. In doing so, I have lost who I am. What do I do for me? What makes me happy? I get a mani pedi from time to time. I enjoy spending time with friends with with adult conversation. I love my time sleeping and veggie on my couch. But I felt like I lost myself in the life of all that I support. I take kids to basketball practices and games, kid birthday parties and kid events.

I woke up one day and decided no more excuses. I need to find out what makes me happy.....and writing is it! I have always found solemn in self expression through writing. That and the empowerment of women. But until I can find a way to save the misfortunes of the world.....Writing is my outlet! So stay tuned world. You may find knowledge, entertainment, or annoyance in what I have to say or discuss. Either way get ready because here SHE come!

No comments: