Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady

Ladiesm's (Lady-ism) is my word of how to Act as a Lady
Your Host

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Taking Care of Home

I am perplexed when I see women who have men at home but present themselves in the streets as single. Now whether you are shacking up or married, what does a lady act like when they have that significant other at home? What is okay behavior in the streets? Let’s talk about it.


Now I am married so I hold that commitment to the most high, as I should because that vow was made to He who is most high. My vow was to forsake all others, and love, respect, and honor. Is honoring degrading my man and ALWAYS taking the driver seat of the car? No mam, that means taking the back seat, or even the passenger side. The back seat means you letting that man ride shot gun making decisions that you may not feel is the best, but supporting it anyway. If or when that decision was wrong I then aid my man by picking up the pieces. The passenger seat means that you help that man make decision, by offering forethought, suggestions, and still allowing that man to MAKE THE DECISION. But that is just my commitment to my man!

So let’s talk about yours. What makes it okay for you to be in the streets at all hours of the night, leaving your man at home to mind his own on a regular? Now come on now I am not referring to the woman that takes time to herself and let her hair down from time to time. I am referring to that one that is never home; put hanging with their girls before taking care of home. So should you be mad when Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter become his away from home from you. When he meets that new chick who feels is pain, and allows him to share his, whose fault is it really. Now my finger pointing is not to say that cheating is okay, but guess what, if you don't take care of home, that next chick will. Your "in between the thigh power" may be what he yearns, but catch me if you can, will get annoying, and some that ain't that great but regular will become satisfactory to him.

So what you can't cook, you better learn, or at least learn 3 meals you can perfect, with the know how to make dinner appear on that table by way of order. Now you don't have to be Better Crocker, but boo, you must at least know how to cook that man one AWESOME MEAL occasionally. Especially if he is not your husband and you trying to make him that. A man, a good man anyway, compares what you can do to his momma. And lucky for you all momma's can't cook, but all momma's (well good ones anyway) have the know how to make sure he ate. Where is your know how, and if you don't have it, what are you doing to get it? Are you shame to refer to a book or asking someone if they can help? Yea keep on, because closed mouths don’t get fed!

Life is short and so is the shortage of a good man. You want one; don't destroy the one you got. Every f'd up man was probably because of an f'd up chick that made him that way........ But don't look at that in its simplest form, a man was born from a woman, my reference doesn't only apply to the woman who he gets his "power in between the legs" from.........Marinate on that!

This has been brought to you by Ladiesm's and the woman whose man has no complaints!

No comments: